This Hyaluronic Acid infused shampoo is a lightweight formula ideal for lightened, bleached, gray or light faux-blonde hair.
The gentle cleansing formula soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip, leaving a lightweight feel and illuminating blond tones. It detoxifies hair from pollution and removes dulling agents.
Hair is prepared to be treated, luminous with natural shine and nourished to the tip.
- Provides durable hydration and luminous shine.
- Leaves hair 8x visibly shinier when used with the Fondant Cicaflash.
- Removes impurities & pollution particles.
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash, leaves hair 11X more resistant to breakage.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Masque Ultra-violet, hair fibers are nourished up to 24 hours.
- Provides immediate and 24 hours long-lasting shine."
HOW TO USE:
Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Continue with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Masque Ultra-Violet. Use this shampoo as a daily wash or alternating with Bain Ultra-Violet for a gentler cleanse while still neutralizing unwanted brassiness and yellowing. The Bain Lumière can also be used as a pre-shampoo, to remove impurities from the scalp before removing brassiness and yellow undertones more on the mid-lengths and ends with the Bain Ultra-Violet."
Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fibers."
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for subscribing