This Hyaluronic Acid infused shampoo is a lightweight formula ideal for lightened, bleached, gray or light faux-blonde hair.
The gentle cleansing formula soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip, leaving a lightweight feel and illuminating blond tones. It detoxifies hair from pollution and removes dulling agents.
Hair is prepared to be treated, luminous with natural shine and nourished to the tip.
- Provides durable hydration and luminous shine.
- Leaves hair 8x visibly shinier when used with the Fondant Cicaflash.
- Removes impurities & pollution particles.
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash, leaves hair 11X more resistant to breakage.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Masque Ultra-violet, hair fibers are nourished up to 24 hours.
- Provides immediate and 24 hours long-lasting shine."
HOW TO USE:
Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Continue with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Masque Ultra-Violet. Use this shampoo as a daily wash or alternating with Bain Ultra-Violet for a gentler cleanse while still neutralizing unwanted brassiness and yellowing. The Bain Lumière can also be used as a pre-shampoo, to remove impurities from the scalp before removing brassiness and yellow undertones more on the mid-lengths and ends with the Bain Ultra-Violet."
Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fibers."